If you’ve received a broken, defective, or incorrect item, no need to worry, our friendly support staff is happy to help out
What is considered an acceptable return?
For health & safety reasons, we can ONLY accept exchanges or returns on UNOPENED & UNWORN jewelry under 2 circumstances:
- Different item arrived (not as described)
- Item arrived defective (damage during shipment)
Buyer is responsible for reading the description and for being cautious regarding sizing requirements and personal metal allergies.
Buyer is responsible for selecting their correct SIZE, COLOR, STYLE during checkout. (Please let us know immediately if you need to modify before shipment)
How long do I have to request?
All requests for refunds or exchanges must be made 30 days after the order date.
What if my jewelry has a defect?
Contact us Defective jewelry can be returned for a refund or like exchange (subject to availability) and must be received in ORIGINAL UNOPENED condition.
Contact us at Support@PiercedPretty.com and provide the following information:
- Order Number
- Reason for return including a short description of the issue
- Photo showing the issue/defect
Typically, we can offer you 2 options:
Pierced Pretty can replace it for the same item. (based on availability)
- Replacements subject to product availability based on current stock.
- Orders may require 5~7 days business days to process
PiercedPretty will refund your money or offer you store credit (giftcard) that can be used towards your next purchase
- Refunds will generally be processed in 2 to 3 weeks.
Pierced Pretty is not responsible for:
- Fitment issues due to incorrect size ordered.
- Wrong color purchased.
- Incorrect shipping address.
- Items damaged due to improper care & misuse, or rough usage.
- Items damaged during transit.
- Stolen or Lost packages during delivery.
- Any return shipping charges for refunds or exchanges.
- Any incurred shipping charges such as customs fees including VAT.